Is Your Website Costing You Businesss?
When a person visits your website, within seconds they determine (even if it’s just a feeling and even if it’s wrong) a few things about you and your business:
- The Quality of your products and services
- Your Trustworthiness
- If you Care
Your website is you!
Your website is a direct reflection of you and your business. If it has sub-standard photos, old content, broken links, incorrect information, is not mobile-friendly, has an out-dated design or Flash, it reflects poorly on your business standards and may be costing you valuable leads and paying clients. How can people trust you and your products and services if you can’t even take care of your own website?
- You should be proud of your website.
- It should look fantastic and load fast.
- It should be clean, organized, and easy to read. Your visitors should be able to find the information they are looking for quickly.
- It should convey quality, professionalism, and trust within seconds.
- It should showcase the quality of your amazing work.
- Your product photography should be outstanding.
- Your website should be mobile-friendly.
- It should be connected to your social media accounts.
- It should have a Share Bar.
- Contact information should be prominent.
Your website shouldn’t be a mess. It shouldn’t look old. It shouldn’t have Flash. It shouldn’t waste people’s time.
An Efficiency Tool
Your website can also save you or your administrative staff time with thoughtfully written text that “pre-screens” the clients you want to work with, thereby reducing precious hours on the phone.
See our Portfolio here >>
View our Before and After website gallery here >>
Read Testimonials here >>
So, ask yourself…
Is your website working for you?
Is it bringing in good leads and paying customers?
If so, do you want more?
If not, do you want to discuss some options on how to make your website more productive?
We’ve worked with Char for many years and highly recommend her website design and SEO services. From the major overhaul on our website with rebranding and upgrading, to the ongoing new needs and maintenance, Char has been responsive, diligent, efficient, and creates beautiful websites. We’ve grown as a company and believe that is largely in part to our excellent website. Thanks Charlotte Howard Web Design!
— Janet Scalzo • Owner, Canyon Calling Adventure Travel for Women
Contact us to schedule a complimentary review of your current website and your business goals.
If your website is already in pretty good shape but is just not as profitable as you would like, please give us the opportunity to perform a review free of charge. Is there business to be had in the search engines for your industry? Very likely! Call Charlotte today to discuss your options. (928) 300-9147